|Revision Viceroy Hockey Sticks Jr R||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Revision Viceroy hockey stick offers a great feel and performance.
The Revision Viceroy is designed out of almost 100% carbon composite offering a great strength to weight ratio. The shaft features double concave walls that helps increase strength without adding weight. The double concave walls also offer a great feel and controlled grip.
Revision has also featured a dual kick point on the Viceroy. There is one mid to low kick point that allows you to load up maximum energy on slap shots. While the ultra low kick point offers a whippy feel and fast shot release.
The Viceroy hockey sticks blade offers a thin construction primarily all carbon composite material with a thin foam core. This design offers a responsive feel, allowing you to know exactly where the puck is on the blade without having to look.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Carbon composite construction - Great weight to strength ratio
- Flex Profile:
- Dual kick points - One mid low kick point and one exceptionally low kick point
- Double concave wall - Increases strength and offers a great comfortable fit
- Traditional square shaft construction
- Grip: Traditional smooth coating
- Thin foam core - For vibration dampening
- Carbon construction - Exceptional strong
- Flex: 50
Comments: An unknown stick brand in my area of the country but its black out look and carbon composite lightweight traits gets everyones attention. Awesome stick, sick curve, some even say I have the cheese touch on my shots. I now own two of these! Thanks Viceroy for designing this stick and thanks Ice Warehouse for making it available to me.
From: Connor, Milwaukee, WI