The Sherwood 5030 Pant is a terrific ice pant at a great price point, featuring a classic design with genuine protection. The 5030 pant presents a traditional fit (slightly tapered hips, loose in the legs), a traditional nylon liner, and plenty of foam and poly insert padding. The Sherwood 5030 Pant comes equipped with an abundant amount of protection, making this traditional ice pant truly durable and iconic for some old-time-hockey.
- Model Number: SW0003
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- SM / 30 - 34"
- MD / 32 - 36"
- LG / 34 - 38"
- XL / 36 - 40"
- 420D Durable Nylon Shell
- Resists cuts and Reduces fraying
- 2-Piece Front Thigh Protector (Padded Molded Protectors) - Thick foams containing a large ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pad - Angled foam pad
- Side Kidney and Spine Protection- Thick integrated foams with poly inserts
- Hip Protection - Thick foam with large ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone Protection - Segmented foam with poly inserts
- Traditional ice Pant Fit - snug fitting in the hips, loose in the legs
- Stretch crotch gusset
- Adjustable Padded Belt
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Traditional Nylon liner
- Screen printed Sherwood logos
- Suspender Buttons
- Weight: 1,179 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)