|Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/Flexible Support Stays||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer is specially designed to prevent knee injuries that commonly occur in sports requiring rapid changing of direction.
The knee stabilizer has an anatomical fit with conical straps that taper comfortably around the knee giving consistent compression. It also has integrated flexible side stabilizers that provide added support. The back of the knee support is made up of four-way stretch Lycra® mesh for comfortable flex and ventilation.
The knee support has convienient finger tabs that offer easy grip pulling when fitting, and the N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Model Number: 870
- Fit Guidelines: Compression
- Shock Doctor recommended sizing guidelines (size / knee size)
- Small / 12.25" - 13.25"
- Medium / 13"- 14"
- Large / 13.75"-14.75"
- X Large / 14.5" - 15.5"
- XX Large / 15.25" - 16.25"
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper/lower leg tapers with comfortable and consistent compression
- Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays provide added support
- Pre-curved anatomical design provides enhanced fit, comfort and stability performance
- Padded patella buttress helps protect and stabilize knee cap
- Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at back of knee for comfortable flex and ventilation
- Premium stitching assembly, patella support fishing and Lycra® binding for long lasting comfort
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing