|Shock Doctor Insole Hockey Skate Footbeds||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Shock Doctor Skate Insole features an array of supportive foot technologies designed to provide optimal comfort and support. Shock Doctor uses adaptive arch technology because every foot is structured differently. Therefore, this insole is able to accommodate any type of foot and reduce the severity of potential injuries. Additionally, this insole is contoured fitting making it comfortably shaped and shock-absorbing. The foams used are lightweight due to its airflow channels, and are able to embrace high impacts. This is a great feature to have because players have the ability to play harder and longer. The lightweight support cap cradles the foot for unparallelled support, minimizing any lateral torque on uneven surfaces. Lastly, the Mid-Foot Shockdome™ continually places the foot in a relaxed position.
- Shock Doctor Insole sizing guidelines:
- Men - 4.0-5.0, 6.0-7.5, 8.0-9.5, 10.0-11.5, 12.0-13.0
- Sizing: Based off your hockey skate size (Bauer, Reebok, CCM ,Easton) and then trim the length for the perfect fit
- Adaptive Arch Technology
- Adapts to any foot shape for ideal comfort and provides natural shock absorption
- Biomechanical Contoured Design
- Contoured fitting to your foot to reduce and protect against injuries.
- Air/FX™ Anti-Microbial Top-Cover
- Full-Foot Shock-Absorbing Foam with Airflow Channels
- Added cushion to reduce lower-body fatigue and pain
- Lightweight Support Cap
- Provides superior support by resisting lateral torque
- Enhances player's balancing capabilities
- Mid-Foot Shockedome™
- Mid-foot is supported by staying in a relaxed position
Comments: This product got rid of any foot pain that I had, I also felt better on my skates. It is as if your whole foot is over the blade. Felt good right out of the box. A must have to support your feet.
From: Kyle, Houghton, MI
Comments: Replaced my old Bauer Form-fit Grip+ insoles with these, because they were well worn out and lost flexibility & softness. These Shock Doctors are stiffer and thicker, therefore I hope they'll last longer, because they made my skates feel like new and more comfortable! Also, the sizing is very true to Bauer's, I ordered size 9 for my size, 9 skates and they fit perfectly!
From: Daniel, Hungary