|Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves offer an elite level of performance without the big price tag. The Cool-Tech liner releases heat to keep your hand dry and the Ax Deuce suede palm provides unreal stick feel and is highly resistant to abrasions.
The REKKER EK9 utilizes a tough cable mesh for better breathability and durability. The cuff is upgraded to be much more flexible, granting you with a greater range of motion for better stick handling. Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts disperse high energy impacts well while maintaining a lightweight feel. The Alt System showcases a 2-piece thumb that allows for greater dexterity and prevents any hyperextension.
- Model Number: 120SW000609
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - A snug fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for ample wrist movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Cable-Knit Nylon
- Lightweight and durable
- Embroidered Sherwood logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Located in the fingers, backhand, finger block and cuff roll for advanced, lightweight protection
- Alt System
- 2-piece thumb that prevents hyperextension and provides excellent flexion
- Ax Deuce suede palm
- Great stick feel and abrasion resistance
- Releases humidity to keep your hand dry for great comfort
- Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for optimal wrist mobility
- Flexible cuff
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 293 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Sherwood Hockey Gloves Senior
The Sherwood REKKER EK15 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the REKKER series. Sherwood integrated their Armour Weave cable knit and Kanga PU on the exterior for professional level durability and Cool-Tech liner for great comfort and air circulation.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK9 Hockey Gloves offer an elite level of performance without the big price tag. The Cool-Tech liner releases heat to keep your hand dry and the Ax Deuce suede palm provides unreal stick feel and is highly resistant to abrasions.Colors: 4
The Sherwood REKKER EK5 Hockey Gloves are a good choice for an intermediate player looking for a lightweight and responsive glove. The EK5 features a tough, breathable cable knit nylon and medium density foams for solid protection.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Undercover Hockey Gloves feature the same construction as the Sher-wood T90 Pro Nylon gloves (a traditional 4-roll design) but are offered in "undercover" colors for a sleek, covert look.Colors: 4
The Sherwood T90 Pro Nylon Hockey Gloves are the top of the line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 Pro Nylon glove incorporates Textured Nylon materials, and embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.Colors: 3
The Sherwood T90 Hockey Gloves are one of the top line traditional fit hockey gloves from Sherwood. The T90 glove embodies a traditional look and feel that provides similar protective properties as seen in a classic 4-roll design.
The Sherwood 5030 hockey glove is part of Sher-Wood's vintage collection, and is perfect for the player seeking traditional design and feel. The backhand, fingers, and thumb area all feature single density foams protection. The 5030 comes with a protetive Hyperloc thumb and a Micro Nash palm. Metal mesh backhand vents increase breath-ability and work with the "Corn" lining fabric to keep you cool.Colors: 1