|CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates Sr 2014||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates are the premier skates in the Tacks Line and have the fastest 5 strides in hockey to date. CCM accomplished this with the carbon fiber structure called the Carbon Twill AttackFrame™. It is designed with pro-level stiffness so that it can store energy that is directly returned into a player's stride. The T6 Pro Core works hand in hand with the AttackFrame™, providing the proper support and stability that all high-end hockey players need.
The SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder and the SpeedBlade HyperGlide Runners were first debuted on the flagship RBZ Skates. The totally redesigned holder sits 4 mm higher than the previous E-Pro holder, which allows players to lean over even further on their edges without bottoming out. These hold the HyperGlide Runners that have a finely polished finish, reducing drag and increasing glide. The lightweight full-composite outsole has a very stiff structural design, helping players to get the most power out of each stride.
The Dual-Zone Clarino Liner is a pro-favorite because of it's longevity, comfort and moisture-management properties. To combat high ankle abrasions, CCM included new comfort wraps on the inner and outer quarter package lips, plus one dead center on the Tendon Guard.
- Ordering Process:
- Step #1: Select CCM Tacks Skate size
- Step #2: Select Custom Support Insole size
- Model Number: SKJ
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM Tacks boot are medium-high volume; medium volume in the ankle area, the top of foot, the forefoot and the toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM Tacks skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Carbon Twill Composite AttackFrame™
- Strategic carbon placement creates excellent structural support that directly translates into pure power and agility
- Formula T6 Pro Core
- Working with the AttackFrame™ Quarter, this inner core gives players top-notch stiffness for extreme explosiveness while maintaining a high-level of comfort internally
- Dual Zone Clarino
- Offers professional-grade durability, comfort and moisture management
- Tongue Construction:
- Integrated Pro EPE Foam with high-density, exposed lace-bite guards
- Full pro-spec tongue that comes in a lightweight package
- EPE Foams mold to the top of the foot during the baking process for an even better fit
- Custom Support Insoles™
- Arch-specific insoles ensure complete contact between the midsole and the bottom of the foot, increasing reaction time, speed and comfort
- Included in the Product Review Video is a demonstration that can be done at home to see what arch type and insole is best for you
- Extra Stiff Vented Carbon Fiber Composite
- Premier outsole for it's lightweight design, first class stiffness and excellent energy transfer
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holders
- The CCM Speed Blade Holder sits 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance, which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- SpeedBlade Hyper-Glide Runner
- Finely polished steel provides extra glide with less drag, resulting in superior speed
- Similar concept to wax on the bottom of a ski
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 839 grams
Comments: I've got about 6 months in on these skates and I absolutely love them. I noticed an immediate improvement in my speed as soon as I started skating in them over my previous Vapors, and also found tight turns and sharp cuts to be easier as well. I've been playing at least twice a week since I got them and the only signs of wear are a couple of superficial slashes from contact with other players skates, and the Hyperglide runners hold an edge seemingly forever. Combined with the CCM insoles, these have been the most comfortable skates I've ever worn. If they fit your foot type, I highly recommend them
From: Chris, Malden, MA
Comments: I have been using these for a while now and must say, they are the best skates I have used.
From: Tim, Houston, TX
Comments: Great stiff boot with loads of protection. Great for players who play at high levels.
From: Stone, Blaine, MN
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates 2015
The CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates are the premier skates in the Tacks Line and have the fastest 5 strides in hockey to date. CCM accomplished with the carbon fiber structure called the Carbon Twill AttackFrame™. It is designed with pro-level stiffness so it can store energy that directly returns into a player's stride. The core works with the AttackFrame™, providing the proper support and stability that all high-end hockey players need.
The CCM Tacks 6052 Ice Hockey Skates are geared for the serious competitor who's looking for explosive acceleration. The 6052's bring professional-level performance and stiffness to the table with it's Monofilament-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and T6 Core. CCM decreased weight and increased power transfer with the new Vented Carbon and Fiberglass Composite Outsole.
Sizes Available: 7.0, 9.0
The CCM Tacks 5052 Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for players who want a high performance skate that doesn't break the bank. CCM gave the 5052's a stiff Fiber-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T5 Core, which translates into explosive agility and speed. The Tacks 5052's have a great out-of-the-box fit that gets better once they have been heat molded, providing personalized comfort for maximum performance.
The CCM Tacks 4052 Ice Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the intermediate level player who's looking for advanced performance. The thick, white felt tongue and Dual-Zone Liner gives the player a professional fit and feel. The upgraded AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and the heat moldable T4 Core provide solid power and increases longevity.
The CCM Tacks 3052 Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent choice for the beginner who wants more than just a beginner-level skate. CCM used their new Nylon AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T3 Core. This fully heatmoldable quarter can help accelerate the learning process of a powerful stride.
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's new SpeedBlade Pro Holder and SB Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.