Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+02 Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for the beginner/recreational player. The U+02 skate has the same embossed design as higher models in the U+ series. The U+02 features materials like an injected outsole and felt tongue to be more forgiving to the starting skater's foot.
CCM is relabeling their skates "EE", instead of just "E". Although, the fit is NOT changing. "EE" is just a more accurate representation of the fit when compared to other brands. Therefore, your skates may come labeled "EE" or "E", but rest assured the fit is NOT changing.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: SKU02
- Heritage: CCM Vector 03
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to entry level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- CCM Durable embossed Nylon
- Embossments are designed to enhance step-in comfort and foot wrap
- CCM Comfort Nylon Liner
- Ankle Padding:
- Traditional foam
- Heel Support:
- A deep heel pocket secures and enhances foot stability
- Felt tongue provides instant comfort and interior foot wrap
- Brushed Nylon footbed
- Low profile injected
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- CCM holder
- CCM Carbon Steel Runner
- Weight of a size 9D skate: 822 Grams