Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 10 Ice Hockey Skates offer a great value with solid high-end performance. CCM has improved the overall fit in this series of skate offering an improved initial comfort. CCM has continued to use the U+ foam that offers great molding capabilities. The U+ 10 skates feature the rugged armour quarter package for good support and improved durability.
The U+ 10 skate takes the heat mold ability that CCM's U+ skates have become known for and takes it to the next level. CCM has added U foam in the tongue, so that in conjunction with the foam in the quarter package and ankle offers a 360° customization. The new quarter package features embossed rugged armour to enhance step-in comfort and maintain durability. To further help increase durability with a bumper zone and metal mesh in high abrasion areas.
The U+ 10 skates feature CCM's exhaust system composed of the ventilated tongue, footbed, and outsole. These pieces work together as one "moisture exhaust system" to help keep feet cool, dry and lightweight.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: SKU10
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Rugged Armour for good support and improved durability
- Embossments are designed to enhance step-in comfort and foot wrap
- Ankle Padding:
- U Foam is a highly advanced heat reactive material conforms to each individual foot, eliminating negative space for suprerior fit and maximum energy transfer
- Heel Support:
- Heat moldable U Foam
- A deep heel pocket secures and enhances foot stability
- Tongue: CCM Armour Tongue
- 60 durometer U foam for added protection
- Felt provides instant comfort and interior foot wrap
- Compressed foam insert with articulated zones protects against lace bite while enabling forward flexion
- Exhaust system - Venting holes down the sides of the tongue from increase air circulation and help keep feet cool dry and lightweight
- F.I.T system
- Composite exhaust outsole
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-blade Pro holder - Asymmetric front mounting plate design maximizes push-off force
- Proformance Lite™ stainless steel
- Made in: