Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K Hockey Shoulder pads offer a great value with solid performance and a nice lightweight feel. Reebok has continued to use the JOFA developed JDP® shoulder caps to offer great protection. The 5K shoulder pads are also the most affordable pads in the Reebok line with the KFS hinged shoulder cap and shoulder blade to offer more protection without sacrificing mobility.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: SP5K
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad size / Player Height / Chest circumference(inches)
SM / 5'4"-5'7" / 34"-37"
MD / 5'7"-5'10" / 37"-40"
LG / 5'10"-6'2" / 40"-43"
XL / 6'+ / 43"-46"
- Molded HD foam and plastic reinforced sternum and spine guard
- Low-profile JDP® shoulder caps - Effectively disperse energy from impacts
- Plastic reinforced bicep and shoulder blades
- Traditional nylon liner
- 2 piece panel design on front - Offers additional mobility
- Adjustable bicep guards
- KFS shoulder blade wings permit uninhibited movement that follows the body
Comments: Bought size medium. 5'10", 165lbs. Low profile fit, comfortable, good coverage and protection except for maybe the very top sides of ribcages. Was concerned about belly protection, but paired with Reebok 5K pants pulled up, you are full covered. Was also concerned about heart coverage, but your chest/stirnum/heart are safely protected. Should last me a long time in beer league and not hinder my play at all. If you are barrel chested or Hans/Franz up top and play in a physical league, you could probably go size large.
From: Grant, CA