Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ll shin guards are the premier shin guards in the stealth line up. The RS ll shin guards feature a low-profile design and offer a high level of comfort and protection making them ideal for advanced to pro level play.
Easton redesigned the RS ll shin guard to be lighter and more durable while maintaining that high level of protection. The calf wrap, outer knee joint, and lower thigh protection features a closed cell HD foam and is backed with a perforated mid-density foam to provide great protection while keeping the shin pad lightweight. The RS ll shin guards feature Easton's Sling Tec™ design, which supports your shin's a good distance away from the outer shell allowing impacts to disperse before reaching your shin.
The RS ll features a removable comfort liner that cradles the lower leg while a big knee doughnut and grip print holds your leg in the proper position. The RS ll shin guard uses a 1 1/2 inch elastic strap on the calf wrap and a 3/4 inch nylon strap with a soft cushion under the back of the knee to keep the shin guard tight.
- Model Number: A139534
- Heritage: Easton Stealth RS
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting shin guard that reduces negative space maximizing movement
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
17" / 6'4"+
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap features closed cell HD foam backed with perforated medium density foam for good lightweight protection
- Mid-density foam on the inner calf wrap
- Closed cell HD foam located on knee joint and lower thigh
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture helping stay dry
- Liner cradle the shin while a large knee doughnut and grip print stabilize the knee
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Shin guard shell is cut up at the bottom to maximize stride length without restriction
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- 3/4 inch nylon strap under the back of the knee
- 1 1/2 inch elastic strap around the middle of the calf
- Weight: To be weighed upon arrival
Comments: Just got these last week and I've worn them three times already. I had been using Easton airs that were at least eight years old and what a difference these shin pads make. I was wearing 15 inches in my old ones and they were slightly big (wear them over the tongue). Went with 14 inches this time around and they fit perfect! Mind you I'm 5' 9'' 198 lbs. These are significantly lighter than my old pads and slimmer as well. The upper strap on the stealths seemed odd at first and took me a few times to adjust it so it didn't pinch. After the minor adjustment the pads fit perfect! These pass also seem to allow better airflow which keeps my legs cooler in the process. Highly recommend these pads!
From: Paul, Hart, MI
Comments: These shinpads have been fantastic for my 14 year old son. His is almost 6' tall and around 160lbs (tall and lean) and these pads have a fairly narrow shape to them and fit my son really well. He's a forward so isn't looking for hugh shot-blocking pads but when he does block a shot, these pads do a great job of soaking up the impact.
From: Andrew, B.C.
Comments: All I can say is WOW! Love the protection these provide. Came from Easton Synergy 400s and what a difference. At first I wasconcerned that they may feel to bulky because they are bigger than my previous pads but after playing them I don't notice them at all.
Blocking shots not that I recommend it don't hurt anymore. Falling down on to the knees doesn't hurt at all like it did with my previous pads. Happy I purchased these, thanks IW!
From: Glenn, Vancouver
Comments: These guards are great, I just got them so I don't know how they wear down but the performance is there. These way half as much as my last guards and they stay put on the leg like I glued em on. The first use was a game that went into overtime and I didn't feel heavy in my legs at all.
From: Ollie, OREGON
Easton Hockey Shin Guards Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
The Easton Synergy 80 Shin Guards offer great performance without that big price tag. These shin guards utilize high-quality features like the Exo-Skel armor plate on the calf wrap for good protection and Sling Tec™ technology to prevent impacts from reaching your knee.
The Easton Synergy 60 Shin Guards utilize higher quality materials for a good level of protection and breathability. High density foams throughout disperse high-energy impacts well and the E-Cell foam calf wrap provides excellent slash protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 40 Shin Guards offer solid protection at a good price. These shin guards feature the E-Cell foam lattice on the calf wrap for excellent protection and air circulation.
The Easton Synergy 20 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This shin guard features a tapered design that follows the shape of the leg for better responsiveness. The dual-density foam knee padding reduces impact energies while still providing a comfortable feel. Easton's Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation to keep your knee dry.
The Easton Pro Shin Guards are a traditional shin guard that is unrelated to the Easton Stealth and Mako families. These shin guards are ideal for the player looking for a professional level of protection.