Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth RS ll hockey shoulder pads are the premier shoulder pad in the Stealth line. The RS ll shoulder pads are designed for the players that seek a low-profile pad with maximum mobility. The RS ll shoulder pads offer a high level of protection while still maintaining a lightweight feel.
The RS ll shoulder pad features fully perforated mid-density foams and added closed cell HD foam in the sternum and spine protection to keep this pad lightweight yet highly protective. Plastic inserts were added into the spine guard, providing even more protection. Low-profile shoulder caps wrap around the shoulder providing protection from every angle. HDPE ribbed inserts were added to the 2-piece bicep guard and the rib guard providing full coverage.
The RS ll shoulder pads feature a 2-piece front panel and a 3-piece back panel really allowing the pad to move with you while keeping the protection where its needed.
- Model Number: A139553
- Heritage: Stealth RS
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Sm/Med / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Med/Lrg / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'+ / 112+ cm
- Perforated mid-density foams on the outside panels
- Mid and closed cell HD foams in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- Plastic inserts in the spine to provide more protection
- HDPE ribbed inserts in the 2-piece bicep guard and rib protection
- Low-profile shoulder caps wrap around the shoulder
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- 2-piece chest and 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Independent shoulder motion offers mobility through segmentation allowing the pads to move freely
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Segmented back protection for increase mobility without sacrificing any protection
- Extended joint protection for vulnerable areas of the body
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- 1,088 grams (medium shoulder pads)
Comments: Great protection and mobility. Felt bulky in the shoulder area at first but once the game started I didn't even notice them.
Playing in a low tier league protection is key with all the falling down, slashes, crosschecks etc...Definitely recommend this product and it is money well spent thanks..
From: Glenn, Vancouver