|Reebok Edge SX100 Ice Socks Navy Sr & Int||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Edge Ice Hockey Sock is the official sock used in the NHL. The Reebok SX100 sock features mesh inserts, sewn on Velcro attachment, and an ankle bubble to secure shin guards. Combine the Reebok Edge Sock with the Reebok Edge Jersey for a pro look.
- Model: SX100
- Sizes: length measurement
Intermediate 26 7/8"
- 100% polyester wave-knit
- Look and feel of the Reebok Edge NHL jerseys
- ULTRA FRESH antibacterial treatment
- Sewn-on Velcro attachment
- Mesh inserts provide ventilation
- Ankle bubble secures shin guards
- Stitched Reebok Vector logo
- Performance fit hockey sock
- Official sock of the NHL
Comments: These socks are great, if you're not a giant. I'm a 6'4" 250lb skater. If you've got super long legs, you're going to find the backs of the socks pulling down the backside of your leg. Not a huge
deal, but annoying. But if you don't mind taping above your knee, it's a non issue. They do tear easily. 2 separate pairs had small holes in them by the end of 2 or 3 games. The good news there is that the holes don't seem to expand too much, as I have continued play with them for 1 or 2 seasons now and they have still been usable. These are good for weekend warriors... Not daily use.