Lowest Price Guarantee
The Tapout 2 Color Mouthguards offer great protection with an aggressive look you would expect from a brand like Tapout. The Tapout mouth guards are also one of the only mouth guards on the market that can be molded multiple times, perfect for kids with braces.
Each Tapout Mouthguard package consist of 2 mouthguards and the second mouthguard offers a different color combination. Plus the Tapout Mouthguards come with straps, but they're easily removed to transform into a strapless mouthguard.
While wearing the TapouT Mouthguard, the Temporomandibular Joint, (TMJ) fills with fluid as a natural lubricant and shock absorber. The TapouT Mouthguard properly positions your TMJ during stress related activities, so the combination of natural fluids and TapOut's Concussion Defense System gives you Anti-Concussion protection.
- Model Number: 8080 (American Flag)
- Tether: Convertible
- Tapout Recommended Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Age in Years
Adult / 12+
Youth / 5 - 11
- Created by a team of dentist, doctors, and athletes. Designed by the best for the best
- Top and bottom jaw stabilization technology integrated into design
- Minimizes jaw motion on impact
- Bottom teeth barricade protects bottom teeth and jaw
- Air Flow Channels create Maximum Breathability for superior endurance and optimum performance
- Ever-Mold advanced composite
- Designed for a perfect fit, even after braces are adjusted. Just re-boil and re-mold multiple times.
- Advanced Gel Technology assures extreme comfort, fit and maximum safety
- Optional easy attach strap - Mouthguards can be worn with or without the strap. With the strap removed the mouthguard has a smooth outer finish.
Comments: We've gone through almost every brand of boil and bite
mouthguard and these inexpensive (2 to a pack) mouthguards are the best
we've come across so far. They mold easily, and actually stay in place,
so my son can talk with them on...and more importantly, won't chew on it
them until they become useless. Great product!
Comments: If you want the most out of your money, get these. They are inexpensive and you get two in a variety
colors. They are easy to mold and fit very nicely.
Comments:I have tried several other brands over this last yr, including
one of the more popular brands that have the gel in them. Once molded I
found these tapout mouth guards to be the most comfortable, easiest to
talk in and least obtrusive while playing. A comfortable well fitting
mouthpiece is one you will want to wear.