|Bauer TUUK Lightspeed Fusion Edge Steel Runners Jr (Pr)||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Tuuk Lightspeed Fusion Edge Runners features a combination of steel and aluminum and are designed to fit in the all new Tuuk Edge Holders. These runners also include the Tuuk LS Edge Tool that allows you to change your runners out in seconds. This innovative construction reduces the weight by 27% versus a standard stainless steel runner. Weight at the extremities, like the runner, is the hardest weight to move for the body. Therefore, reducing this weight by 20-30 grams makes a big difference. At full extension during a skating stride taking just 1 gram out of the runner is equivalent to removing 4 grams from the boot! With the Tuuk LS Fusion runner's weight savings of 27%, the player will notice a difference in the skates weight and performance.
Also, the Tuuk Lightspeed Fusion runner holds its edge just the same as a normal runner and has the same sharpening life.
These runners are sold in pairs and fit seamlessly into the Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holder.
- Model Number: 1041845
- Bauer General Sizing Guidelines
- Size / Legnth / Skate Size
3 / 230 / 3.0-3.5 (D & EE)
4 / 238 / 4.0-4.5 (D & EE)
5 / 246 / 5.0D-5.5D and 5.0EE
6 / 254 / 5.5EE (see Senior's here)
- Replacement Runners for:
2013 Vapor Skates (APX2, X100, X90, X80, X70 and X60)
2014 Supreme Skates (MX3, 190, 180, 170 and 160)
- 27% lighter than standard stainless steel
- Highest grades of stainless steel and aluminum fused together by epoxy and rivets
- Replacement steel for Lightspeed Edge holder
- Does NOT work with non-Edge holders
- Includes the LS Edge Tool for easy removal of the runners
- 9 ft radius
- These runners are sold in pairs
- Same sharpen life as the standard runners
- Junior sizes 3-5.5
It's always a good idea to carry in your bag an extra set of runners so you never miss a shift. Check out Bauer's Tuuk Lightspeed Service and Travel Kit for a convenient storage case that will save your bag and preserve your runners.