|Bauer TUUK Lightspeed Fusion Steel Runners Senior (Pr)||
You Save: $30.02
The Bauer Tuuk Lightspeed Fusion runner features a combination of steel and aluminum. This innovative construction reduces the weight by 27% versus a standard stainless steel runner. Weight at the extremities, like the runner, is the hardest weight to move for the body. Therefore, reducing this weight by 20-30 grams makes a big difference. At full extension during a skating stride taking just 1 gram out of the runner is equivalent to removing 4 grams from the boot! With the Tuuk LS Fusion runner's weight savings of 27%, the player will notice a difference in the skates weight and performance.
Also, the Tuuk Lightspeed Fusion runner holds its edge just the same as a normal runner and has the same sharpening life.
These runners are sold in pairs, and fits seamlessly into the white Tuuk Lightspeed 2 holder.
- Bauer General Sizing Guidelines:
- On D width skates round skate size down to nearest whole size to determine runner size
- Example = Skate size 8.5 D would use a size 8 runner
- On EE width skates round skate size up to nearest whole size to determine runner size
- Example = Skate size 8.5 EE would use a size 9 runner
- 27% lighter than standard stainless steel
- Highest grades of stainless steel and aluminum fused together by epoxy and rivets
- Replacement steel for Lightspeed 2 holder
- 9 ft radius
- These runners are sold in pairs
- Same sharpen life as the standard runners
- Senior sizes 6-12
It's always a good idea to carry in your bag an extra set of runners so you never miss a shift. Check out Bauer's Tuuk Lightspeed Service and Travel Kit for a convenient storage case that will save your bag and preserve your runners.