|Tacki Mac Patrick Kane Pro Ribbed Stick Grips||
Lowest Price Guarantee
Combine the Tacki-mac® grip with the Tacki Mac's Attack pads™ for your total game control!
- Wrapped ribbed grip - Thinner overall grip than other Tacki-mac® grips. Features circular rings for grip.
- Diagonally wrapped ideally for a right-handed player - Ridges wrap in the same direction as the fingers of the left hand when griping the stick.
- Length: 7 1/2" (including 1/4" butt end)
- The wetter it gets, the tighter it holds
- Consistent feel from grip to grip
- Won't crack or dry out
- Saves money on tape
- Prolongs the life of glove palms
- Quick and easy to apply:
- Slips over the end of the stick with a little water and soap
- Double sided adhesive tape holds it in place
- Complete instructions included in package
- Fits senior, intermediate and junior sticks and shafts
Comments: Kane grip is the thinnest of all the varieties, but I have decided that I like more of a knob than this grip offers. I don't think this one protects your gloves as well because there is no knob. I actually wore down the corner of this grip at the top, that is how thin it is. But definitly a better feel for the stick than the 'ribbed' one that IW says is most popular.
From: Gear Executive, Fort Collins, CO
Comments: Perfect grip! Thin design yet very durable. I've tried a few others but the Kane grip feels the best!
From: Chris, WA
Comments: Great grip stick, easy installation, great choice.
From: Valencia, Venezuela
Comments: The Kane grip nice and also thin, like the "wrapped texture" one, not the thick "ribbed wrapped"
Comments:These Kane grips are totally legit!
From: Derek USA