Lowest Price Guarantee
The Riedell Torch Derby Skates are made with Model 495 boots made from hand-sorted full grain leather on the uppers, and an integrated Heel Lock System (HLS) to keep heel firmly in place. Premium Chinook leather interior resists sweat and salt from skating. Shearling furry tongue with paddling for super-soft ankle comfort.It provides more comfort through a premium lining treated for moisture-resistance and and Ankle Closure System (ACS) that secures your foot in place. This is a high end skate for the more serious derby player.
PowerDyne Revenge plates constructed from extruded aluminum for strength and weight reduction. Radar Tile Biter wheels.
- Level of Skater: Targeted towards intermediate and advanced players.
- Fit Guidelines (Ball/Heel):
- D/B Width: For average width feet but with a narrower heel.
- B/AA Width: Same proportions as above but with a slimmer profile for narrow feet.
- Sizing Guidelines: The Riedell Torch is sized large. Men should order 1/2 size down from shoe size where as women should order 1.5-2 full sizes down from their shoe size.
- Riedell's 495 boot
- Hand sorted full grain leather upper
- Full grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand rolled collar
- Ankle closure system - snugs the boot closer to your ankle than your heel.
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Powerdyne Revenge Plates
- Constructed of light weight extruded aluminum.
- Right/let plate with off-set toe stop.
- Reinforced trucks with steel rod pivot arms.
- Wide foot plate for stability.
- High rebound urethane cushions.
- Accept toe plugs or adjustable toe stops.
- Wheels and Bearings:
- Kwik Swiss Nitride
- Radar Tile Biter wheels
- Toe Stops:
- PD Round Black toe stops