Lowest Price Guarantee
A thin performance sock, the Under Armour HeatGear™ Hockey Liner Sock features flat knit construction which reduces bulk and conforms to the shape of the foot. Flat toe seam and knit-in arch support reduce foot fatigue while providing the perfect fit.
- 75%% Tactel™ Nylon / 22% Nylon / 2% Olefin / 1% Spandex (using specific Under Armour quality fabrics)
- HeatGear® Construction
- Strategic ventilation built into the garment at key points where the body dumps heat
- Moisture transport fabric wicks moisture away from the body
- Keeps the athlete cool and dry
- Thin performance skate sock
- Side air vents maximize foot ventilation
- Welt top construction for comfort and fit
- Flat knit construction reduces bulk and conforms to shape of foot
- Fully reciprocated toe and heel construction with flat toe seam for perfect fit
- Built-in vent channels to maximize ventilation
- Arch Support
- Built-in arch support with a knitted compression zone
- Reduces foot fatigue
- Increases blood circulation
- Adult Sizes: / Men's shoe sizes
MD / 4 - 8.5
LRG / 9 - 12.5
Comments: They are super thin and wick the moisture away from your feet. I also like that they are long, go up to my knees.
From: Alex, PA
Comments: They work well, nothing fancy. Comfotable fit, especially under the shin guard straps. Could breathe a little better, but theyre good value for the price.
Comments: Pretty good socks for the price point and add a decent amount of comfort in the skate and under the shin guards. They do get pretty drenched it seems though and they could be a bit more well-ventilated, but they still do the job and on the bench you don't really notice any discomfort or anything. They've held up well over a few years now and the stitching is good.