|Under Armour HeatGear Liner Skate Socks||
Lowest Price Guarantee
A thin performance sock, the Under Armour HeatGear™ Hockey Liner Sock features flat knit construction which reduces bulk and conforms to the shape of the foot. Flat toe seam and knit-in arch support reduce foot fatigue while providing the perfect fit.
- 75%% Tactel™ Nylon / 22% Nylon / 2% Olefin / 1% Spandex (using specific Under Armour quality fabrics)
- HeatGear® Construction
- Strategic ventilation built into the garment at key points where the body dumps heat
- Moisture transport fabric wicks moisture away from the body
- Keeps the athlete cool and dry
- Thin performance skate sock
- Side air vents maximize foot ventilation
- Welt top construction for comfort and fit
- Flat knit construction reduces bulk and conforms to shape of foot
- Fully reciprocated toe and heel construction with flat toe seam for perfect fit
- Built-in vent channels to maximize ventilation
- Arch Support
- Built-in arch support with a knitted compression zone
- Reduces foot fatigue
- Increases blood circulation
- Adult Sizes: / Men's shoe sizes
MD / 4 - 8.5
LRG / 9 - 12.5
Comments: They are super thin and wick the moisture away from your feet. I also like that they are long, go up to my knees.
From: Alex, PA
Comments: They work well, nothing fancy. Comfotable fit, especially under the shin guard straps. Could breathe a little better, but theyre good value for the price.
Comments: Pretty good socks for the price point and add a decent amount of comfort in the skate and under the shin guards. They do get pretty drenched it seems though and they could be a bit more well-ventilated, but they still do the job and on the bench you don't really notice any discomfort or anything. They've held up well over a few years now and the stitching is good.
Other Items to Consider
Under Armour Hockey Skate Socks
The Under Armour HeatGear Hockey Elite Socks are an excellent choice for the player who is trying to get the most out of their skates. These socks do it all; they enhance foot-to-skate traction, prevent toe irritation, and keep your feet dry and smelling good! With the amount of technology Under Armour put into these socks, they will be hard to beat!Colors: 1
The Under Armour Performance Skate Socks are a medium-thickness sock that balances performance and comfort. The hockey skate sock is constructed of ArmourDry™ with ArmourBlock™ technology, which wicks away moisture, speeds up evaporation, and prevents odor-causing bacteria from forming. The UA Performance socks use a Charged Cotton® footbed that is as comfortable as cotton, but with a quicker drying time. Under Armour uses no seams in the toe for the best and most comfortable fit.Colors: 4
A thin performance sock, the Under Armour HeatGear™ Hockey Liner Sock features flat knit construction which reduces bulk and conforms to the shape of the foot. Flat toe seam and knit-in arch support reduce foot fatigue while providing the perfect fit.Colors: 2
The Under Armour Cut Resistant Compression Skate Socks provide excellent features to elevate your protection and performance. These socks utilize DuPont® Kevlar™ fibers in the designated yellow area on the sock to resist cuts from skate blades.Colors: 1
The Under Armour Cut Resistant Compression Sleeves provide excellent protection and performance without having to use a sock. Designated by the yellow area on the sleeve, DuPont® Kevlar™ fibers wrap around the entire calf for cut resistance from skate blades.Colors: 1