|Vaughn 2000 Comp Goalie Sticks Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Vaughn 2000 Comp Goal Stick is constructed with 100% carbon fiber which creates an extremely light weight stick that has also has foam dampening to reduce stick vibrations.
The 2000 goal stick is manufactured through Vaughn's molding process under extreme high pressure and heat ensuring complete structural bonding and adhesion to the internal foam core. The blade is constructed using special high tensile strength fibers and resins along with internal ribs to achieve a higher level of durability and rigidity. The stick features a high density internal foam core to help with stick vibrations and shot dampening upon impacts. The paddle features a thin profile design and is built with full composite exterior and high density interior foam core as well. This design helps dampen shots, prevent unwanted paddle flex and adds to the goal sticks response by preventing torsional twisting. The blade has a rounded heel that helps improve shooting and puck handling and reduces wear.
The Vaughn 2000 composite goal stick performs at a high level with its lightweight construction and foam core inserts. Despite being made of full composite material, the 2000 is less expensive than most other high end composite sticks on the market.
- Model Number: VGS2000
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Advanced -> Professional
- Ice: Intermediate -> Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full carbon fiber composite construction
- Superior balance
- Incredible feel and performance
- High pressure heat molded
- Ensures full resin transfer throughout composite materials
- Added strength and consistency
- Traditional feel
- Straight walls with rounded corners
- Tapered top hand hold area of paddle
- Flat face profile design
- More effective blocking surface
- More predictable rebounds
- Composite layered
- Increased puck feel
- High density foam core
- Dampens impacts
- Prevents unwanted flex
- Increases durability
- Internal bracing
- Added durability and stiffness
- Helps prevents twisting
- High density foam core reduces shock and rebounds
- Rounded heel
- Prevents wear
- Improves shooting and puck handling
- Traditional smooth paint
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Vaughn Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).