|Vaughn Pro Elite Foam Core Goalie Sticks Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Vaughn Pro Elite Foam Core Goal Stick has an incredibly lightweight construction and performs at an advanced level without the high price tag. By using a mixture of foam core and wood construction, the Pro Elite goal stick remains light and has fantastic shot dampening ability.
The Vaughn Pro Elite goal stick is constructed with a foam core and reinforced with internal composite inserts in the blade. The handle is made from laminated wood with Birch and Aspen layers providing a constant flex and solid feel giving the goalie amazing control while shooting. The paddle is designed to have a stiffer construction with a special pre-laminated hard composite. This hard composite is bonded to the stick creating exceptional strength and rigidity, as well as extending the life of the stick. The blade is temperature molded with Vaughn's own special epoxy resin and contains hard laminate composite inserts on the front and back of the blade for added strength, and limits the blade flex while shooting. The heel has been reinforced with an ABS plastic insert that is bonded with the foam core to help prevent the heel from splitting. The Pro Elite has excellent balance that helps reduce blocker hand fatigue.
The Vaughn Pro Elite Foam Core goal stick has exceptional value because of its high performance and low price, making this stick an excellent choice for goaltenders at any level of play.
- Model Number: VGSPROELITE
- Heritage: Vaughn 7800
- Level of Player:
- Roller: Advanced -> Professional
- Ice: Intermediate -> Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Stiff construction
- Constant flex for more accurate passes
- Hard laminated composites on outer surfaces increase durability
- Reinforced heel with ABS plastic insert
- Prevents spliting
- Laminated wood handle with Birch and Aspen layers
- Straight face with rounded corners
- Foam core
- Wood handle constructed through the paddle
- Foam core
- Hard composite inserts on front and back
- Traditional laminated wood handle
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Vaughn Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24" = 25.5"
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).