Lowest Price Guarantee
The Pro Modified Aviator visor is the second slimmest visor from Oakley. It has the popular aviator cut that features a slightly curved bottom cut to improve airflow without compromising protection. These VR901 Oakley Visors now come with a custom sticker pack that has seven different color options, giving players the choice to add a personal touch to their shield.
- Model Number: VR901
- Compatibility: Compatible with most certified hockey helmets.
- Provides distortion-free optics through the entire range of vision.
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate material that provides a nearly impenetrable barrier for the eyes
- Coated with AFR™, a specially formulated coating that provides anti-fog and scratch resistant properties.
- Lens bottom cut is curved to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Fixed mounting system ensures for a durable and lasting visor
- Visor height - 3.75" at the highest point and 3.5" at the middle
- CSA, HECC, and CE approved
- One of the few visor shields that meets and exceeds the demanding ANSI Z87.1 standard for optical clarity.
- Mounting hardware and spacers included
- Also includes a custom sticker pack with seven different color choices for personalization
Comments: Probably one of the best Oakley visors available, it keeps the middle regular cut to the visor, but extended on the cheek area so you dont have to worry about too much fogging for it being so big, Well...guess what? it's not! Its the perfect style of visor!!!
The ventilation like any visor is great, the fogging isnt bad, it's at normal level at this point especially if you use a regular anti fog for it. I suggest you buy the oakley anti fog visor spray, its really great for the oakley ones.
Protection wise the visor is great, Oakley visors are one of the only ones proven to not shatter during impact unlike Hejduk visors that shatter, itech/bauer ones that kind of flex inward depending on the model and this one is their strongest yet.
If you're looking for a great protective visor, this one is the way to go if you dont want to get the slim cut ones.