Lowest Price Guarantee
Warrior Bonafide ice hockey pants are very similar to the top end Franchise, but include a different liner and less stretch panels. The Bonafide has 2-ply stretch panels in the upper hip areas and crotch region for great mobility. The Bonafide is constructed with the same durable 420-denier nylon shell as the Franchise. You can find Warrior's SpineTek™ Back Protection System, as well as the moisture wicking V-Tek liner featured on the Bonafide pant.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: BONPAJ1
- Heritage: Warrior Bonafide 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 22" - 24"
Medium / 24" - 26"
Large / 26" - 28"
XL / 28" - 30"
- 420D denier nylon shell - Lightweight and resistant to snags, rips, and tears
- Warrior's exclusive SixPack Belly Protector - Padded, segmented belly pad
- Warrior's exclusive SpineTek™ Back Protection System - Comfortably cradles and protects your lower back and tailbone
- Overlapped hip pads for added slash protection
- Solid kidney, hip and thigh protection - Multi laminated high and low-density foams fused to anatomical ribbed plastic inserts
- V-Tek micro-mesh moisture-wicking liner
- 2-ply stretch panels in upper hip areas (front and back) and crotch area - Offers increased stride mobility
- Polyester stretch tricot zippered leg gussets - Allows for a customized fit, giving the player the option of having a looser fit in the bottom of the pant
- "Ready for action" forward canted design to follow body's natural skating motion
- Front lace closure
- External nylon belt closure with padded belt cover
- Suspender buttons
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
Looking for a unique, custom pant or a set for the team? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you not only get to choose the colors, but you can add length to the legs. Plus you can have the player's name stitched on the pant along with a team logo.
Prices starting at $249.99.