Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Bully hockey shoulder pads offers great protection with added mobility features. The Shoulder caps are redesigned for 2011 and are lighter and more protective than before. The Bully features a multilayered floating protection system to keep the pad comfortable and mobile.
The plexus and spine guard are independent, and move with you while providing protection. For 2011 Warrior has redesigned their shoulder caps. The caps are 20% lighter and 20% smaller. Warrior also repositioned the cap so it protects even better than before. The Bully also features large elastic sidestraps. These large elastic straps make it easy to get the desired fit the player needs.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: BULSPS11
- Heritage: Warrior Franchise 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest circumference(inches)
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
- Two-way protection system for optimum coverage
- Layer of foam on the exterior of the shoulder cap
- Reduces injuring blows to areas like the face and head
- Independent floating plexus and spine protection
- Segmented angular foam collar
- V-Tek™ micro mesh moisture wicking liner
- Adjustable bicep protection
- Large elastic side straps ensure a proper fit
- Multilayered floating protection system for mobility
Comments:these I've been wearing off and on, but
stuck with them this season. Light weight, snug,
great range of motion
Comments: These shoulder pads are amazing! I dont play often but these pads really hold up well. Base
model Warrior pads for some reason are much better than the other brands. These pads have
features not only on the higher end Warrior pads but also other pads. They have a very
comfortable strapping system, nice fit, very comfortable to wear, padded collar, adjustable biceps pad, great protection and
flexibility. You can move soo well in them. For the price,
these pads are well worth it. The only negatives are; they feel a bit heavy, and big shoulder
caps. Out of all the shoulder pads I have tried on, and there have been alot, these are by far