You Save: $
The Warrior Dolomite Spyne DD clear hockey stick offers an exceptional all around performance.
The Dolo Spyne DD has many similarities with the Dolo DD stick. Both Warrior sticks use the Double D blade core, that utilizes two types of material to offer exceptional performance. The heel portion of the stick features a dense foam offering excellent power and durability. The toe features a less dense foam to give a great puck feel.
The Spyne feature is one significant difference the dolomite sticks. The spyne technology is the metallic color indents on the back hand of the blade. This creates additional carbon surface area that strengthens the blade. This helps keep your blade true throughout the shot without distorting giving you more power and improved shot accuracy.
The next major difference between the dolomite sticks are the flex profiles. The Dolomite Spyne Double D uses a linear flex profile. Essentially, this is lengthening the flex profile to allow more energy loading on your shots.
Warrior has also used their highest grade carbon that offers a lightweight feel with excellent power. The shaft dimensions feel slight more concave and rounded than the Kronik stick. This designs gives the stick a very comfortable feel.
- Multi-Bias layers for a more stable web of fibers through the length of the shaft
- Optimized fiber-to-resin ratio reduces weight and improves balance
- Carbon Elite construction - Warriors highest grade of carbon material offering a great balance between weight and strength
- Players club series
- Tapered-tip design reduces weight, improves response, and decreases shot release time
- Liner Taper shaft - Warrior has lengthened the flex profile to allow more energy be loaded into every shot
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Nipple grip coating - Slightly tacky rubber feel, offers additional grip and stick control
- Blade: Double D blade construction
- Combines high and low density foams
- High density foams in the heel provide maximum velocity and durability
- Low density foams in the toe offer a soften feel for improved puck handling and passing
- Spyne technology improves blade stiffness, to prevent distortion during play
- Offers improved shot accuracy and velocity
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 479 grams (based on 85 Drapper)
Comments: Great Stick for the Value. Warrior makes great product that will last, my only choice in a stick for the past 4 years and I have no plans to change. Light weight, Great flex but good strength, really allows for any shot. Keep up the good work!
From: Mike, Mehthuen, MA
Comments:This stick is great, to me I love the way they stick feels when you receive a pass or take a shoot it has a nice soft feel to it. To me thats one of warrior best strengths along with quality. I would recommend this stick to anyone.
From: Ryan, PA