Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Dynasty AXLT Hockey Elbow Pads provide excellent protection and fit without having to spend the big bucks. The AXLT's are designed to be 10% lighter than the AX2's without sacrificing protection or coverage.
These elbow pads utilize perforated high density foams reinforced with molded plastic inserts to give you the best balance between protection and weight. The perforated foams allow for more air to travel in between your skin and the liner to reduce moisture. The WarTech liner works to spread out the moisture across the elbow pad to increase the rate of evaporation. This liner is infused with a Polygiene™ additive that prevents any odor-causing bacteria to form and cause smelly gear.
The hinged 2-piece design allows for a greater range of motion in between your forearm and bicep. The liner where your elbow sits was specifically designed to lock your elbow in for a better fit. The Sling Wrap y-shaped strap provides a better hold across your forearm so your elbow won't slide during play.
- Model Number: AXLEPSR4
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height
SR SM / 5'4" - 5'9"
SR MD / 5'6" - 6'0"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2"
- Perforated high density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Located in the forearm guard and bicep guard
- Provides extra air circulation and reduces weight
- 2 Way Protection
- Multi layered design with foams and plastic reduces weight and offers multi-impact protection
- WarTech w/ Polygiene
- Moves moisture throughout the fabric to evaporate quicker
- Polygiene additive prevents development of odor-causing bacteria
- Liner constructed to lock elbow in place
- Axy-Sym Fit
- Improved fit results in better protection and mobility
- Hinged bicep design
- Increased range of motion
- 3-strap system
- 2" nylon forearm strap
- 1.5" neoprene Y-shaped strap
- 2" elastic bicep strap
- Sling Wrap
- Y-shaped strap on forearm provides comprehensive hold without restricting mobility
- 10% lighter compared to the AX2
- 294 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)