Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Dynasty AXLT Hockey Shoulder Pads provide excellent protection, comfort and fit without having to hurt your wallet. The AXLT shoulder pads showcase high density foams in the floating sternum and spine guards in addition to the clavicle and ribs for an advanced level of protection.
Another cool feature is Warrior's Ventilated performance foams in the chest and back that push hot air out and bring cool air in. These perforated foams also greatly reduce the weight, making the AXLT's 15% lighter than the AX2 shoulder pads. The shoulder caps use Smart Cap technology, which is a combination of high density foams and molded plastics to reduce the weight and offer multi-impact protection.
The interior features WarTech technology infused with Polygiene™ additives. These two features work together to keep you drier and odor-free. The 2-Timer strapping system around the ribs allows you to adjust the straps from both sides to get a customized fit.
- Model Number: AXLSPIN4
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Warrior Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height
INT SM/MD / 5'0" - 5'5"
INT LG/XL / 5'4" - 5'9"*
*Size LG/XL has a smaller circumference around the chest compared to the Senior Small, even though the height suggestions are the same.
- Ventilated chest and back to bring cool air in and release hot air
- Reduces overall weight
- Smart Cap shoulder construction
- Molded high density foam and plastic construction
- Reduces weight and offers multi-impact protection
- High density floating sternum and spine guard
- High density foams in the clavicle and ribs
- WarTech with Polygiene™
- Spreads moisture out across fabric to evaporate quicker
- Polygiene™ additives prevent formation of odor-causing bacteria
- 2-Timer system
- 2" elastic velcro strapping around the ribs
- Both sides of each strap adjustable for customized fit
- 1.5" elastic straps around biceps
- Segmented design for a greater range of motion
- Adjustable bicep guard
- Comfort foams around neck
- 15% lighter than the AX2 shoulder pads
- Low profile design
- 885 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)