Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Dolomite DD grip hockey stick continues the great tradition Warrior has created with the Dolomite stick line.
The Dolomite Double D stick offers a great feel. Warrior has fine tuned their fiber-to-resin ratio helping reduce the overall weight and improves the stick balance. The Dolo DD features double concave side walls and rounded corners for a comfortable and natural feel.
The new call out feature on the Dolomite stick is the Double D blade construction. The Double D blade features two types of foam fused together. The heel of the blade features high density foam offers excellent energy transfer, shot velocity, and durability. The toe of the blade features a soft density foam with larger air bubbles decreasing weight and offering a soften feel for increase puck handling and passing.
Warrior has used their nipple grip coating to offer some additional grip and stick control.
- Multi-Bias layers for a more stable web of fibers through the length of the shaft
- Optimized fiber-to-resin ratio reduces weight and improves balance
- Players club series
- Tapered-tip design reduces weight, improves response, and decreases shot release time
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Nipple grip coating - Slightly tacky rubber feel, offers additional grip and stick control
- Blade: Double D blade construction
- Combines high and low density foams
- High density foams in the heel provide maximum velocity and durability
- Low density foams in the toe offer a soften feel for improved puck handling and passing
- Flex: Regular 85, Stiff 100
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 479 (based on 85)
Comments:This stick was amazing for the time that i used it! I had it for under a month until it broke. I had an 85
flex savard curve. For warrior's so-called "Double Density" technology in the blade, well it didn't work out so well because my stick
broken in half right in the centre of the blade! My buddy had the same stick and it also broke in the same place. So overall this
stick was great, but it didn't hold up very well. In fact after it broke i bought a kronik and I've been using that for 6 months no
breakages at all!