Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Mojo Hockey Stick offers a great value and has a similar design to the Dynasty stick. The Mojo sticks features the Warrior AXY SYM technology and X-weave to increase recoil and stick pop. The greatest differences between the Mojo and Dynasty are the materials used and blade core.
Warrior has used the carbon deluxe material which utilizes high-quality carbon-fiber for great power and a lightweight. The Mojo stick features a soft core blade that improves feel and resists torque. The AXY SYM technology adds compression fibers to the back side of the shaft, and when the stick is loaded, this causes the front to stretch more. More stretch equals more power. The puck is released faster with no energy loss. Left and right sticks are built differently to spring the force directionally.
- X-Weave fiber matrix allows for increased strength on back side and bottom of shaft and blade for increased recoil forward into the shot
- Carbon Deluxe internal construction uses high-quality carbon-fiber raw material
- AXY SYM technology allows for the utmost energy transfer and recoil into every type of shot and is built specifically for the right or left handed shooter
- Precision taper concentrates the flex point toward the end of the shaft for quick shot release
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Slick Grip stick coating
- Smooth finish on the front of the shaft
- Nipple grip texture on the back side of the shaft
- Soft-Core blade construction resists torque but allows for improved feel
- Flex: 40 and 50
- Length: 50"