Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Projekt Girdle features a stretchable, Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.
The Warrior Projekt Girdle specializes in offering solid protection in a lightweight package. The Projekt girdle features padding constructed of Zote™ foams. The Zote™ foam offers ideal properties for hockey equipment. It is lightweight, is able to absorb a ton of energy, and best of all it is not rigid. This allows the pads to be extremely comfortable and not having that heavy bulky feel.
To improve the fit of the girdle Warrior has added lower leg Velcro straps to control the circumference of the leg openings. And added a two interior panels of moisture wicking material in the liner to help keep the girdle dry and light throughout the game. Plus they really used a high quality Lyrca that is soft to the touch.
The Warrior Syko Shell is designed to fit on the Projekt girdle. They're offered in several colors.
- Spine and Kidney pads - Single density foams with plastic inserts
- Tailbone pads- Single density foams with plastic inserts
- Hip pads - Zote™ foams with plastic inserts
- Thigh pads - Zote™ foams with plastic inserts
- Front leg pads - Pocketed single density foams
- Lower rear leg pads - Single density foams
- Built in cup pocket - Cup not included
- Lycra stretchable body - Provides a close, performance fit
- Offers protection without the bulkiness of traditional ice pants
- Designed to be worn under Ice Pant Shells
- Adjustable waist Velcro, Lycra closure
- Adjustable waist Nylon belt
- Velcro, Lycra leg closures
- Lycra lined
- Spine and front tongue ares are lined with Warrior's moisture wicking and anti-bacterial Ventilator liner
- Warrior Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 30" - 32"
Medium / 32" - 34"
Large / 34" - 36"
XL / 38" - 40"
- Weight: 929 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: Offers a good level of protection for beer league ice hockey and is very comfortable. While these are bulkier than a roller girdle, I find that they fit is similar enough that I am comfortable transitioning between the two. In that past, this girdle has come with a belt that isn't long enough, but it isn't needed. The girdle is close fitting which means it doesn't offer a ton of airflow, but I have never felt like I was getting too hot. If you are coming from ice pants, you just won't notice the A/C you get from a strong stride. I consider this a perk. I originally bought the Syko shell to cover these, but the cut on the shell seems to make it stick out a little. I personally preferred the Easton girdle shells. In my experience, if you buy a small girdle, by a small girdle shell (not pant shell).
From: Mike, Sacramento, CA
Comments: This runs small! I have a 35/36 inch waste and the large said it would fit. It was too short as well as wouldn't go up over my butt. Also the Syko shell does go with it but runs LARGE. My advise, buy the girdle a size bigger and the shell a size smaller.