Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Ruckus Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youth hockey player. The Ruckus features a lightweight forward-centered fit pant that is shaped for the natural skating motion.
The Ruckus has a 210-denier nylon shell that is balanced for a lightweight pant that is very durable. The pant also has a lower back flap with a plastic insert to protect against falls for the youth player learning the game. The high-stretch poly weave areas allow for a stretchable crotch and leg panel to increase mobility and the moisture-wicking stretch liner helps keep the player dry.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HPRUCKY2
- Heritage: Warrior Ruckus 2011 pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Warrior Youth Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement / Height
Small / 20" - 22" / 3'3"-4'1"
Medium / 21" - 23" / 3'7"-4'4"
Large / 22" - 24" / 3'11-4'7"
- 210D nylon exterior with high-strecth poly-weave in key areas
- Molded PE kidney protection
- Molded PE hip protection
- 2-piece anatomically molded PE thigh pads
- Spine area features large molded plastic insert
- Contoured PE insert in tailbone area
- Lightweight design
- Large mesh panels increase ventilation
- Forward-canted-fit for a natural skating motion
- Padded nylon belt closure
- Lace up front tie
- Stretch crotch zone for better leg movement
- NO Suspender buttons
Warrior Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Warrior Covert QRL Ice Hockey Pants focus on keeping the player as mobile as possible while providing excellent protection that moves with the player. The overall tailored pro fit matches up with the hockey stance to allow the player to skate and play normally without the pants getting the way. QRL pants use an internal belt which provides a better fit along the waist and keeps the pants more comfortable and mobile than an external belt.Colors: 2
The Warrior Covert QRL3 Ice Hockey Pants are designed with a tailored pro fit which caters to a player's natural skating posture. This fit allows the protection to feel natural and move with each stride for better overall performance. The Warrior QRL Pro pants also feature stretch gussets that run along the inside of the thighs for easy movement.Colors: 2
Looking for a unique custom pant, or a team set of custom pants? Using Warrior's Pant Customizer you can choose custom colors, striping details, and even add your logo. Prices start at $79.97.