Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Swagger Pro ST Goal Stick is one of the strongest sticks on the market. By featuring a glass-laminated birch and aspen core handle with multiple reinforcements throughout to make sure the stick can handle a ton of abuse, this stick has great bang for your buck.
The Swagger Pro ST goal stick is made with Warrior's Secret Formula Urethane RIM-molded paddle offering the best in impact absorption, durability and vibration dampening. The Pro ST has an improved chemical bonding covering the paddle and blade for superior lamination adherence. All new Platform Heel high-impact ABS insert covers the blade and heel for increased durability on the playing surface and from puck impact. Reinforcing the blade is a Landing Strip, also increasing impact strength and stability. The Pro ST is made in Finland with exceptional quality.
- Model Number: SPST2
- Heritage: Warrior Swagger
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Advanced -> Professional
- Ice: Intermediate -> Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Birch and aspen wood
- Carbon Composite reinforcement
- New chemical lamination bonding
- Landing Strip reinforcement
- ABS inserts
- Made in Finland
- Glass-laminated birch and aspen core handle
- Carbon Composite Deluxe external paddle reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- Carbon Composite Deluxe blade reinforcement with all new chemical bonding for improved lamination adherence
- All-New Platform Heel high impact ABS insert covers the full blade and heel area for improved puck impact and ice impact durability
- Wood handle painted with smooth finish
- Weight: 680 grams (Based on Senior 26")
- Quick / Mid /
- Backstrom / Twist /
- Rask / Heel /
- Howard / how
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Warrior Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27.5" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Reactor 9000 Foam Core Goal Stick is constructed with a carbon reinforced foam core paddle and blade, as well as an aspen core handle with carbon strip reinforcements. This construction creates a very light weight goalie stick that has professional level durability and vibration dampening properties.
Top SellerColors: 3
The CCM 1060 Foam Core Goalie Stick is constructed with a foam core paddle, full graphite blade, and aspen core handle, producing a very durable goal stick with fantastic vibration dampening properties.
The Sherwood GS350 Foam Core Goalie Stick is designed to take a ton of abuse. It features a high density injected foam core paddle and blade, which combined with the thick Carbon Seal Finish (CSF) blade, results in a perfectly bonded and incredibly sturdy stick.
The Vaughn Pro Elite Foam Core Goal Stick has an incredibly lightweight construction and performs at an advanced level without the high price tag. By using a mixture of foam core and wood construction, the Pro Elite goal stick remains light and has fantastic shot dampening ability.
Warrior Hockey Goalie Foam Core Sticks Senior
The Warrior Swagger Pro Carbon Foam Core Goal Stick is Warrior's top end offering. By using carbon reinforcements, an XU hard laminate, and ABS inserts, this stick is built to last while still giving professional level performance.
The Warrior Swagger Pro Foam Core Goal Stick is built for strength and durability, but also has excellent puck feel and vibration dampening.
The Warrior Swagger Pro LTE Foam Core Goal Stick uses the successful Urethane RIM-molded paddle offering the best in impact absorption, durability, and vibration dampening.
The Warrior Swagger STR Goal Stick has a thick molded polyurethane paddle with carbon inserts and a hard laminate to further reinforce it. The handle of the Swagger STR has an aircraft grade veneer front face that helps greatly increase the durability of the high impact area of the handle.