The CCM U+ 10 Hockey shafts offer a high grade of carbon fiber for a light feel and great performance. The CCM U+10 shafts feature a contoured stick geometry that has a more rounded comfortable feel. The traditional taper offers a traditional feel and great versatility in blade options.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional 0.620" blades
- Weight: 357 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- High modulus carbon for super light construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick
- "C" contoured geometry for improved control
- Slight rubber like grip coating
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Shaft Length: 54"
Comments: Great value for the $, durable, not too heavy, feels good in the hand and has good feel of the puck. I have the 85 flex and use it for roller. I have tried it for ice and think it is a little soft, but is great for roller. I wish it was offered in non grip or soft touch matte finish. Love the rounded corners of the 'Grip C' makes dangling through whole teams easy and you won't strain your wrists, HA!
From: Gear Executive, Fort Collins, CO