The Easton Mako II Grip Hockey Shafts are the premier tapered hockey shafts from Easton. The Mako II shafts uses a lot of the great features that are on the one-piece Mako II stick. Easton constructed this shaft using a compression molding process that enables the shaft to be extremely consistent as well as responsive and light. The Tapered hosel design makes for a low-kick point giving you a wicked fast release on shots and passes.
- Heritage: Easton Mako Shaft
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Shaft Style: Tapered
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double-concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low-kick
- Blade Compatibility: Tapered blades
- Weight: 317 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Uni-Carbon System
- Universally aligned fibers throughout the shaft to provide a stronger and lighter shaft while improving energy transfer also
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Double concave side walls with rounded corners
- Grip: Grip finish stick coating
- Flex: 85 and 100
- Length: 55"