You Save: $
The Easton Mako M5 Grip Hockey Shaft offers great performance, and many of the same features as the Mako shaft. The straight side walls and rounded corner design makes for a great traditional feel preferred by most Easton Pro players.
The Mako M5 shafts offer many of the same features as the one-piece Mako M5 stick. The Mako M5 shaft is compression molded and wrapped in a ballistic woven Kevlar® which will provide excellent dampening for improved puck feel and will protect the shaft from slashes and when blocking shots.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 329 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- Proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Compression molded process
- Ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Impact protection froms slashes and shots
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased control
- Flex: 85, 100, 110
- Length: 51"