The Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Grip Shafts are premier shafts from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features Sherwood offers. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every type of shot. The T90 shaft also has a 100% Aramid weave on the top layer for added durability.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 318 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- 100% Aramid top layer weave for durability and impact resistance
- TRI-PLY+ Technology 3 layer compression mold
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Fusion technology is the perfect fiberglass and carbon mixture for increased durability and snap
- Built from the inside-out for a stronger inner core
- Equilibrium Technology
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Chameleon Shaft Technology with large loading zone
- Stick adapts to hand positioning for ultimate power on all shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- TRUEFIT shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Grip: Light Grip Coating
- Flex: 75,85, 95, 105, 115
- Length: 52"
Comments: I wanted to test out a couple new blade patterns and decided on the T90 because I am a small forward at 5'8" and 155 pounds. The flex free zone was the selling point because I wanted a stick at about 80 flex. Decent puck feel. One of the few traditional shafts with 75 flex. A couple steps below the Bauer Supreme shafts but still quality. If you are a shorter player but prefer a Senior shaft, the flex free zone is kinda priceless.
From: Joseph, Pasadena, CA