|Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Hockey Shafts Sr||
The Sherwood T90 Regular Fit Shafts are premier shafts from Sherwood showcasing the best materials and features Sherwood offers. This compression molded shaft is wrapped with a special high modulus carbon that increases responsiveness. The Chameleon shaft technology makes the T90 powerful for every type of shot. The T90 shaft also has a 100% Aramid weave on the top layer for added durability.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level of player
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 318 grams (based on 85 flex shaft)
- 100% Aramid top layer weave for durability and impact resistance
- TRI-PLY+ Technology 3 layer compression mold
- Wrapped with high modulus carbon fiber for responsiveness
- Fusion technology is the perfect fiberglass and carbon mixture for increased durability and snap
- Built from the inside-out for a stronger inner core
- Equilibrium Technology
- Provides the optimal balance point
- Flex Profile:
- Chameleon Shaft Technology with large loading zone
- Stick adapts to hand positioning for ultimate power on all shots
- Additional 4" "Flex Free Zone"
- Four-inch zone can be cut without changing the flex
- TRUEFIT shaft is ergonomically designed to fit in the player's hands
- Grip: Standard finish - Non-grip
- Flex: 75,85, 95, and 105
- Length: 52"
Comments: This is a good alternative shaft if you are looking for something different. Takes good shots, decently lightweight, durable, long enough that you don't need an end plug unless you are taller than 6'2" or 6'3" mine lasted about 20 months before it broke.
From: Gear Executive, Fort Collins, CO